Sunday, May 20, 2007

New "comp" for my buyers + New Item (kinda)




What you see above is the thank you card that will be shipped with your photograph when you buy from me. I will also send this out to my previous buyers. As you can see, it features one of my prints taken in England of the Lion statue at the Tudor's palace (see blog entry below) and on the inside it contains my contact information.

If you would like to have notecards printed with a blank inside, please contact me personally as I am not selling them on Etsy because I have to have them printed by someone else and it takes longer. The policies are as follows for the notecards:

Notecards come five to a set with envelopes.

Please allow 5-7 business days for shipping.

PayPal is the ONLY payment method accepted for this transaction--meaning no money orders and no Western Union. I want to keep your financial safety in mind and mine as well.

Lastly, notecards can come in the style of all my photos.

I would also like you to keep in mind that I am going to be gone the WHOLE month of June for a holistic retreat in California. I will not be near a computer, telephone or anything that makes noise other than a bird and nature like things, and sadly I cannot take my camera with me. So this means that if you purchase anything during this time period, it will not be shipped until early-mid July.

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

The cards are really great!

The holistic retreat sounds truly amazing! And for a whole month! Wow! Lucky you... ENJOY!

Namaste.