Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shop Policies and Other Stuff

Since this is my first post in my blog following my journey as a photographer I will state my Etsy.com shop policies and information in this post.

General Policies
  • First and Foremost, I have the right to use my photos for personal use.
  • No Returns or Refunds
  • All of my work is original, signed, and titled.
  • I have the right to reprint my photos for future sales.
Shipping Policies
  • I ship within the US, Canada, France, the UK, and Italy
  • I ship Priority USPS in the US and FedEx otherwise.
  • My photos come in a cardboard envelope.
  • Payment must be received before shipping.
  • I take three days at most to ship my items.
Payment
  • I accept PayPal, Personal Check and Money Orders. Paypal is Preferred.
  • Extra prints require seperate PayPal transactions for those costs.

Other
  • My Photos are printed on Fujifilm Gallery Quality Photo paper
  • I use a Canon Photo Printer to Print
  • Most of my photos are travel photography. I always indicate where they were taken.
  • I price my photos according to location and importance and value to myself
  • Photos can come in 5x7 and other sizes at an extra $2.00 for each print. This would take a separate PayPal transaction if you are using PayPal.

No comments: